Friday, 16 November 2007

I'm a Genius!!! LOL

So my friend Justin posted this in his blog - hilarious I thought - and in a competitive spirit I decided to give it a go. I beat him by a measly two points - but it's something!!! It's too bad all this knowledge is going to waste these dayZ - LOL!!! Yes, I know this is stupid - but I have some time on my handZ!!!









You have a Sexual IQ of 144
When it comes to sex, you are a super genius. You have had a lot of experience, and sex interests you so you know a lot about it. You pride yourself on being a source of information and guidance to all of your friends.

'What is your Sexual IQ?' at QuizUniverse.com





2 COMMENTS FOR THIS ENTRY


GOD of THUNDER/Mark Harris



And this whole time, I've been paying the Honda dealer $75 for a rim-job every 6 months...

Posted by GOD OF THUNDER on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 22:41
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]



MaryContrary™©


I taught you everything you know. Not firsthand knowledge, of course. you just read my diary...

Posted by MaryContrary™© on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 22:43
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails