Monday, 12 October 2009

In the final analysis, the story can now begin...




So yes, I promised over and over again that I would do this - blog, blog, blog the journey. Show and tell the story of my unusual family reunion in Czech Rep and Germany, and document whatever else occurred while away on this sabbatical from New York. Well...in my last moments, hours away from boarding my flight, I start - with my last recording as my first entry. Vague as it may be, it will get clearer; I promise. Or at least that's what I hope for myself when I look back and extract the essence as I move forward...join me whenever you can.

peace with ease and only love


4 comments:

  1. oh! dear, how had i been looking for your new entry from the trip! and at last, it arrived! i hope you will have time to put bits and pieces here - i find blogging is a pretty good way to sort out all clusters of thoughts ... love love and can not wait to see you soon, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise the Lord, the 'oman is BACK! lol. I knew you'd miss us a lil' ;)
    Thank you for the blog because I know you have much to share. Welcome back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling!!! yes I do - I do miss you!!! We MUST see each other immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that was pretty emotional...gulp
    BFFxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails