Sunday, 14 February 2010

SUPPORT POST: Valentine Couture

A bit for the day of love, and a bit for fashion. 

It's fashion week - and while I don't actively follow this scene anymore, I was inspired to share stuff from two New York girls of mine. 

First, an extraordinarily talented designer, Prizy Sebastian, who has an event happening today at the Waldorf Astoria.  If you're in New York -  check it out. You've seen her work in my portfolio before - from the Deadly Sins* shoot we did a couple years ago.


Next there's the innovative artist, visual worker ,and  fashionista - Lili, who's combing all the FW events to bring the best picks n' tips to her readers at: UnoCosa'S Scrapbook.  She and her partner, Velizar, are also genius graphic artists whose sense of design and styling makes my head spin.  I've had her on my blogroll for a while - but the timing was perfect to highlight her incredible endeavors in the blogosphere.  Check her out. 

 * from Deadly Sins with Prizy Sebastian 
and Lisa Sellers Jewelry

I'm off now to spread some light...Happy Valentines Day my lovelies


" ...a happy life consists in tranquility of mind."  ~Cicero~     

3 comments:

  1. I remember those photos Berette - I thought they were superb. She is really a talented designer. I hope she does well at her event today.

    MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love how you messed with the sunflower picture.

    Aristotle's definition of friendship is kinda the opposite of schizophrenia. "Friendship: the opposite of schizophrenia." Kinda works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah!!! honey - how you made my days - it's always so happy to hear from you - and this simply came as a nice surprise in today's snowy day!!! thank you!!! i am so happy that our friendship has evolved beyond the previous format - and we continues to surprise each other w/ our love for art and everything that is beautiful around us!!!

    miss you indeed! oh! i am glad that you also shared some photos from before - the red dress, haha! remember all the stories coming out of the shoot ;-)))) i was there,

    much love and happy valentine day with all our love, xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails