Done this before, but never explained. Every now and then I'll be posting 'Kuz'...Haikus that is...as seen occasionally in my quote box to the right. Most of them are written by Steve Wilson nee Mystic Urchin, but all writers are welcome! If you've got one - send it along, I'll post it along with a SeBiArt image that compliments it.
Quick Haiku Definition: Japanese style of poetry using 17 moras (or syllables), formed in 3 metrical phrases, usually about nature's seasons. In English, the verse is shown as 3 separate lines of 5, 7, and 5 moras. The skill here is economic verbal expression in creating imagery and mystery we can feel. We here will break the Japanese rules a bit by making the Ku about whatever strikes the mind and heart. Fascinated? See more HERE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its an unsung truth
There is beauty in heartache
Proof of recent love
~Mystic Urchin~





yes, love it, didn't know MU was such a poet...
ReplyDeleteand the pic is way cool too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture, love the tones and the shift. Not sure about the border/frame color -a bit turd after too much leafy vegetables.
ReplyDeleteI did wonder about the frame after I posted it. That's funny - but need more a useful note. What would you suggest?
ReplyDeleteAll done - I took the colour from the frame in the image. Dunno if the compliment is as obvious now - maybe it shouldn't be...
ReplyDelete