Tuesday, 1 February 2011

In Search of Simplicity, with a Ku




arawak head


The past few days, I've been looking out, around, and up.  Amazing how easy it is really.  You just have to choose to step out your door and let yourself see.  Funny how alluring the idea is that we have to plan a faraway trip to do the same thing... Funny how seduced I've been by that idea...

the hang after the clean up



poor man's orchid

birth of a breadfruit

pine nuts

bougainvillea
ackee

i don't know...pussy willows???

poor man's orchid tree

breadfruit tree top
not sure really...

sun setting palms



Mellow

I lay here laid bare,
as unplanned to be open,
happy to be shared.

Haiku by Mystic Urchin
JANUARY  2011
last shadows til night...






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing photos! Love the quotes and haiku by Mystic Urchin too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Karin - the breadfruit one really did it for me becuz I had NO idea they grew that way! As for the kuZ - I'm starting up a new blog just for that kind of writing with Urchin & Kynan - will send you the link.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails